González Rodríguez, Antonio Author
Mental rotation and schizotypal personality traits: A Bayesian approach
- Ángel García‐Pérez
- Antonio González‐Rodríguez
- Marta Godoy‐Giménez
- Pablo Sayans‐Jiménez
- Fernando Cañadas
- Ángeles F. Estévez
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology - 28/09/2022
- JCR Quartile: Q3 (2022)
- JCR Impact Factor: 2.1 (2022)
- CiteScore: 3.8 (2022)
- SJR: 0.685 (2022
- SNIP: 0.963 (2022
Is it Possible to Assess the Two-Domain Definition of the Broad Autism Phenotype Using the Available Measurement Tools?
- M. Godoy-Giménez
- A. González-Rodríguez
- F. Cañadas
- A. F. Estévez
- P. Sayans-Jiménez
JOURNAL OF AUTISM AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS - 29/06/2021
- JCR Quartile: Q2 (2021)
- JCR Impact Factor: 4.345 (2022)
- Category normalized Impact: 0.206 (2021)
- CiteScore: 6.6 (2021)
- SJR: 1.207 (2021
- SNIP: 1.862 (2021
- JCR 5-year Impact Factor: 5.258
- JCR Categories: PSYCHOLOGY, DEVELOPMENTAL
Differential outcomes, schizotypy, and improvement of the recognition of emotional facial expressions: A preliminary study
- González-Rodríguez A.
- Godoy-Giménez M.
- Cañadas F.
- Sayans-Jiménez P.
- Estévez A.F.
Psicologica - 1/1/2020
- JCR Quartile: Q4 (2020)
- JCR Impact Factor: 0.7 (2022)
- Category normalized Impact: 0.105 (2020)
- CiteScore: 1.2 (2020)
- SJR: 0.297 (2020
- SNIP: 0.55 (2020
- JCR 5-year Impact Factor: 0.762
- JCR Categories: PSYCHOLOGY, EXPERIMENTAL
This author has no books, chapters or theses.
This author has no conferences.
This author has no patents.
This author has no reports or other types of publications.
Web of Science: 1
Web of Science: 0
Research projects at UAL
- This author has no currently assigned projects.